Saturday 21 November 2015

WOOLY CHRISTMAS PRESSIES

Hi everyone

It's the middle of November & yes it has been snowing this weekend. Which makes it feel very Christmassy.

So how has your attempt to get all your Christmas presents rounded up before the big rush of last minute shopping happens?  Do you like home made presents?  

I love them. I love receiving them and making them. I love the idea of one of my friends or family opening up their Christmas box and knowing that a lot of love went into making it. 

So this year I'm trying to knit some quick knits to wear so your warm in the winter or other lovelies a to keep you warm. 

I'm posting this blog in November to allow you to be inspired to knit up some wee Christmas presents of your own without rushing too much. 

Unfortunately I can't show you any of my knits yet because the receivers might be reading this so here is some festive wooly sheep. 


Here our some free patterns that maybe you could use to knit some pressies for a lucky friend or family member. 




Cheerio till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment