Monday 9 November 2015

HUBBY'S SOCKS

Hi everyone

These socks cost $760 that's £505 to you and me living in the UK. 

...that's per pair, not for like a pack of six. Made out of vicuna wool, the German company Falke only made ten pairs of socks. 
I don't think at that price I could bear to let my hubby wear them ... never mind put them in his comfy but scruffy run arounds he wears most of the time. 



Isn't my hubby lucky to have me in his life. He doesn't have to spend an extortiate amount of money to adorne his feet with luxury. 

I finished his socks today. I even managed to use a simpler coloured wool as the pricey German socks. 





He loves them and don't they look fetching on him. 

If you want to give these a go the link to the free pattern by Red Heart is at the bottom of this page. 

If you do give these socks a try why not let me know how you get on. 

Cheerio till next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment