Friday 6 November 2015

FIRST DAY

Hi everyone

This is my 1st blog post.  Really hope you enjoy reading it. It is going to be mostly knitting, cooking and my ups and down in life. 

At the moment I am knitting (not busily my I add) my hubby a pair of socks.  It has taken me longer then I thought it would but then again I'm not a very fast knitter.



I usually end up knitting more then 1 project at a time especially if it is a big project like a blanket, much like the blanket I knitted my Granny In-Law.



This blankets wrong side wasn't very pleasing to the eye so I decided to back it with a fleece.  Not only does it look nice  (if I do say so myself) but it will keep her super warm.

I wish I could let you know how often I will write you all a wee blog post but because this is my first time, I don't want to promise anything but hopefully once a week. 


Cheerio till next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment