Tuesday 17 November 2015

OH NO!!

Hi everyone

Yesterday something all knitters fear happened to me.

(Yes this is what my face looked like when I realised). 

I had nearly finished a project and my ball of wool ran out. For some reason I thought I had another ball in my stash.  To my horror I couldn't find any more. 

Once I got over the shock of having to start the project again with a different ball of wool that I made sure I definitely had enough of, I thought just leave it and go to bed. 

This morning I have started the project again. I'm enjoying knitting the project (trying to forget all my hard work I ripped out last night). 

The project is a Christmas present for some one (no names they may be reading this).  Knitted presents - I'll leave that one for another day. 

Let me know if this horror of running out of wool has ever happened to you and what you did to fix it.

Cheerio till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment