Sunday 6 December 2015

KNIT WITH ME

Hi everyone

Christmas is coming up if you haven't noticed by my other posts lol, but what comes after Christmas The New Year. 

This new year I was hoping we could all work together.  So that's why I'm announcing a wee gem for 2016


I was thinking we could all knit a patch blanket with 1 square every 2 weeks.  
Twice weekly I will be posting a pattern for a square that once finished can be sown together to give you a blanket to be proud of.  

If your pretty advanced at knitting you should be able to get through this very quickly.  But if you are new to knitting I'm hoping that this will help you learn a new skill.

There are still a few weeks till Christmas so start hinting that you would like some wool and knitting needles from Santa.  

To make this Knit Along cheap and with less hassle trying to find supplies all you will need is a pair of 4mm straight knitting needles & some balls of double knit yarn.  I said this project would be cheap because if you are a knitter like me you will have lots of double knit yarn hanging around your house.  But if your new to knitting you can pick up double knit yarn from your local pound land or ask your granny for some spare balls of yarn she isn't using any more.  


Cheerio and keep warm till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment