Saturday 19 December 2015

NOT A LOT OF KNITTING BEING DONE

Hi everyone

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much this last wee while but I've been under the weather.


I haven't been knitting much at the moment either as you can well understand.  Luckily I got all the Christmas presents I was working on finished before I feel ill (After Christmas day I will upload a photo of the presents I knitted).   One of the project I have been working on is a Rick Rack Scarf.  

I would really like to get better at making my own patterns but hey ho, that will come one day .

I will upload a pic of my scarf once I have finished it.
If you would like to have a go at knitting this pattern please see the link below.


I have also been practicing some knitted squares for our knit along.


 I can't wait for the new year to get knitting with you lot and see what colours and combos you come up with.

Cheerio till next time



1 comment: