Wednesday 27 January 2016

HEALTH RISK

Hi everyone


There a big possibility that you may risk boosting your health today if you decide to pick up your knitting needles and get working on that WIP. 

I've always found that knitting brings out the best in me. It helps me control my moods and also helps keep my brain and memory active by having to remember stitches, where I am in a pattern and also maths too (which I have to say was my least favourite subject at school and I'm still not that good at it). 


So keep those knitting needles clicking and not only will you have a beautiful product when finished but you should feel and look the picture of health. Also sharing and teaching this craft to others will spread the health around.

Read more in this article.


Also heres a vlog about the similarities of knitting and yoga. 


Cheerio till next time




No comments:

Post a Comment