Sunday 10 January 2016

SMILEY LILS CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM MR SMILEY LIL

Hi everyone

This Christmas my lovely hubby gave me a token. 

The token was for a lovely wee shop in Bangor, Co.Down, Northern Ireland. 


The last time I was in the shop I feel in love with some wool and lucky enough it was still in stock and in the sale so I got some. 



I love the fact that is it 100% British breed wool. Farmers in the UK and Ireland don't get much money for their sheeps fleeces which is a real shame. 
I haven't bought any fancy wool - as I would call it, rather then acrylic cheap wool - for a good wee while. I'm not sure what I'm going to knit with these balls of wool yet, but I know I'm going to have so much fun figuring it out and getting started. 

I also purchased this ball of wool. I just feel in love with the colour. 



I had just over a £1 left so I got this fluffy Pom Pom. 


I think I'm going to knit the lovely Wendy wool into a hat and attach my funky Pom Pom on top. 

If you have ideas what I should knit with my beautiful balls of wool please leave me a comment to let me know. 

Cheerio till next time. 










1 comment:

  1. What about knitting a striped tank top ? Have you got enough ?

    ReplyDelete