Monday 8 February 2016

RICK RACK SCARF

Hi everyone,

I was updating my blog today and checking some of my older post, and realised that I hadn't updated you with my finished Rick Rack Scarf.

It is still a present for someone but they haven't received it yet.  It is a very late Christmas present but I know they wont mind.



I am reposting the pattern link too.


I recommend having a go at this pattern it's great fun to knit and it won't curl up at the ends and sides which is brilliant for a scarf.  Maybe I am a bit weird but when the scarf starts curling up at the sides and ends it annoys me.




My scarf turned out a little short because I didn't have as much of the the wool I was using as I thought, but not to matter it still works just fine.


Cheerio till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment