Tuesday 25 October 2016

ONE MORE FINISHED

Hi everyone

Lately I feel like I start one new project and then don't finish it, either because it is a big project like a blanket, because I get bored or I come across a project in a magazine, book or online which I have to start straight away.

Ok so I did finish my hubbies jumper, which by the way he loves and never has off him. You may remember me saying that the pattern was a bit weird and called for me to get 14 balls of 50g double knit wool, of which I only used about 7.  So yes I had loads over.  What to do with it you ask.  Well why not knit something for myself so I can match the hubby in a sence.  Nothing wrong with a big of cheesy couple action.


Anyway I found a pattern for a shawl that I really liked - .Gentle Ewe Shawl.
The pattern is free when you sign up for the newsletter on the Thread and Ladle website.

The finished pattern is 56inches long or however much you decide to knit and that you think looks right.

I decided that 38inches looked right for me to wear.    

So last night  





I really like it.  It is very warm and soft, so great for this time of year.

I stil have plenty of WIP that I may get a bit more knitting done on - That's if I don't come across another pattern that takes my fancy lol.

Cheerio till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment