Tuesday 13 September 2016

SORRY

Hi everyone

This is just a wee post to say


I haven't been as consistent as I would of liked to have been on my blog.  When I first started this blog back in November 2015, I had all the great intentions to upload a post once a week.  But life really doesn't allow you do this.  

Also at the start of 2016 I wanted to host a knit along and yes if you remember I did upload one post with a square.  But unfortunately it never got any further then that. I can keep blaming life for getting in the way or I can tell the truth and say that procrastination is sometimes my best friend.


In some ways I like the fact that I am sporadic on this blog.  It takes a while to finish knitting patterns some times, especially if you knit half of it then start a new pattern like I do (I have around 5 WIPs on the go at the mo).  


This years knit along I think should be scraped.  I am not sure what will happen next year but I will come up with something new that we can all knit along with together.  I love the idea of knitting with all my fellow knitters and blog readers and hopefully being able to see the pics that you send me.  2016 really isn't that long in closing now (time goes by so fast), so I think if we just focus on what we are trying to finish in our WIPs pile and maybe any Christmas presents that we have started to knit.  

Thank you for sticking with me and  my wee blog.  I should hopefully have some new knitting WIPs plus some finished items soon for you.

Cheerio till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment